You can set up Auto Renewal, which is a feature available with all our domains and products, within your Account Manager.
The Renewal Date depends on when you bought your domains and products and for how long your subscriptions last. We will attempt Auto Renewal on the 7th day before the expiration date of your domains or products. If the renewal attempt fails, we will attempt Auto Renewal again on the 5th, 3rd and 2nd days before the expiration date of your domains or products and once again on their expiration date.
To set up Auto Renewal follow the steps below.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Payment Settings in the menu on the left.
- Add a new credit card or apply Auto Renewal to current credit card.
- In the Payment Settings section, click on Domains or Products on the card.
- A window will open where you can check the boxes next to the domains or products you want to be automatically renewed.
- Click Update.
Congratulations, you have now set up your domains or products for Auto Renewal.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.