How to setup Outlook 2003 to check your Email
In this tutorial we will show you how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2003 to check your email.
Make sure you have created your email address in the Hosting Manager or Plesk for Windows Hosting, before setting it up in Outlook 2003.
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in cPanel
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in Plesk
If you have, then continue below.
Setting up Outlook 2003
These are the steps you need to follow to set up Outlook 2003 to сheck your email:
|Step 1.||Open Outlook 2003.|
|Step 2.||Go to Tools and then Email Accounts.|
|Step 3.||On the E-mail Accounts wizard screen, select Add a new e-mail account. Click Next.|
|Step 4.||For your server type, select IMAP and click Next.|
|Step 5.||On the next Internet E-mail Settings, you need to fill in the fields with your name, server and login information.|
|Below is a description of the fields:|
|Step 6.||Click Next button.|
|Step 7.||Finally click Finish to exit the E-mail Accounts window.|
Congratulations, you have added your email account to Outlook 2003. You should now be able to use it to manage your email account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express for Mac to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2011 for Mac to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2010 to check your Email