When you apply for Site Protection, your site will be automatically set up for scanning and monitoring. All settings for Site Protection can be managed from your Account Manager by following these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Alerts & Notifications from the left menu.
- Check that your email address is correct, as this is where all your site alerts will be sent. You can add additional alert methods or change the email address, if required, by clicking on the Edit icon on the right.
Your Site Protection is now set up and ready.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.