How to Transfer a Domain Name
Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
If you want to transfer your domain name to Crazy Domains, you will have to submit a Transfer Request. After which, a confirmation email will be sent back to you. Once you accept this email, the Domain Transfer process will then proceed.
Transferring your domains to us will take up to 5-7 days. Nevertheless, your website, email, and other services connected to your domain name will NOT be interrupted and will continue to work as normal.
Transferring Your Domain Name
Domain Transfer is fast and simple, and can be done within your Account Manager. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click Transfer on the left-side menu.
- Type the Domain Name you wish to transfer then click the Transfer button.
- Enter your domain password in the field provided, click the Add button, and then click Transfer Now.
- Click Check Out.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the transfer has been completed.
For more information about transferring .UK domain names click here.
Congratulations! You’ve just transferred your Domain Name to Crazy Domains.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Does Domain Transfer Mean Transfer of Domain Ownership
- How Long Does an Incoming Domain Transfer Take
- What Is a Domain Transfer
- My Domain Did Not Transfer
- How to Prepare Your Domain for Transfer