Every domain name includes a Registrant Contact. This is the legal owner of the domain name. The Registrant Contact is assigned when the domain is registered and can be changed by completing a transfer of ownership form.
If you would like to transfer, update or change the owner of your domain to another party please fill out the Domain Transfer of Ownership form and return it to us via email, fax or regular post. Listed fees must be cleared before we can process the change. Once your application is approved you will receive confirmation by email. The processing time is up to 5 days.
Changing the Registrant (Owner)
To start the change of the Registrant (Owner) you will need to:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top.
- Select the domain name that you need to change the Registrant (Owner) for.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse over the Registrant Contact and then click Change Owner on the right.
- Hover your mouse over How to change the owner? and then click Download Update Form to download the Domain Transfer of Ownership PDF form.
- Complete the application form and send it back to us via email, fax or post.
The Registrant Contact is the legal owner of the domain name under this Registrant ID. This contact has full control and can apply any updates.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.