Name Servers are used to point a domain name to a hosting account or server. All name servers are attached to an IP Address. Providing the domain name is with us, the IP Address can be updated within your Account Manager.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name you wish to update.
- In the Name Servers section, click the menu icon on the right and select Add Name Server from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the new IP Address next to the Name Server you wish to update and click Update.
When applying a Name Server to a domain name our system will automatically verify the IP address associated with that Name Server. This may fail if the Child Name Server has not yet been created. If you are looking to create a Child Name Server of your domain name you can do so within your Account Manager. The following guide will show you how:
Name Server and IP Address updates are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.