The Website Builder platform gives everyone the power to create a website with no technical skills required. And, with the eCommerce Website Builder plan, creating an Online Store is just as easy.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
Setting Up Your Regional Settings
Set up your Store's Regional Settings to manage how they're displayed on your actual website, using the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Regional Settings and configure your Store's Time Zone, Unit System, Default Currency, and Pricing Display Format, then click Save.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up your Store's Regional Settings in eCommerce Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.