Easily complete transactions by keeping your Credit Card information updated in your Account Manager. You can also activate the auto-renewal service for specific Domains and Products, saving you the hassle of tracking all of the expiry dates and making sure you don’t lose any of your Domains or websites.
Follow the instructions below to update your Credit Card information:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Hover your mouse pointer over your Account Name at the top right-hand section of your Home page, then select Payment Settings from the expanded list.
- Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to manage.
- Set the new Card Expiry using the drop-down lists, then click the Save link below it.
Congratulations! You've just updated your Credit Card information. Please ensure that all your cards are updated for the auto-renewal service to work.
- Activate Card for Checkout – Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to manage, then select Yes from the drop-down list under Checkout and click the Save link below it. This will allow you to select this card upon Payment Checkout.
- Add a Card – Enter your Credit Card number in the field provided and set the Card Expiry using the drop-down lists, then click Add Card. All your added cards will appear under the Payment Settings section of this page.
- Manage Auto-Renewal Settings – Click the Domains / Products button on the card that you wish to use, then tick the boxes beside the Domains / Products you wish to auto-renew and click the Update button at the bottom. This will allow you to keep all your Domains / Products working without worrying about their expiry dates.
- Remove a Card – Click on the Update Card link below the card details that you wish to remove, then click the Delete link below it and click Confirm Delete.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.