After you have created and published your website, you may wish to check its performance on the internet. One way to do this is to check visitor statistics.
Why check who is visiting your site?
It is important to know who is visiting your site, especially if it is a business or company website, for the following reasons:
- To check if your website is successfully performing its intended purpose: brand visibility
- To know if your marketing efforts are working or not
- To collect valuable data for SEO purposes
Fortunately, you can perform this particular task via the Hosting Manager. Read further for a detailed guide on how to do this.
How to check the latest visitors to your site
If you want to get information about the latest visitors to your site, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- On the Home page, scroll down and click the word Metrics or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side.
- Click the Visitors icon, which is next to the Errors icon.
- Under Select a Domain, find the domain you want to view. Then, click the corresponding magnifying glass to its right to view visitor stats.
On the next page, you will then see the following:
- Reporting Period
- Total Data Sent
- Data Table listing the latest visitors to your site
The data table gives the following details:
||This is the IP address of the visitor.
||This is the destination URL in your site that the guest visited.
||This is the time and date of the visit.
||This is the amount of space the web page is using on your website.
||This is the URL the visitor was on before arriving at your site.
||This is the type of browser the visitor was using when they visited your site.
Note: The log will display the most recent 1,000 visits to your website.
- Click Go Back to get back to the Visitors main page.
If you want to refresh the visitor list, click the reload symbol on the right side of the title bar.
If you want to specify which elements you would like to see on the data table, click the gear icon next to the reload symbol on the right side of the title bar. Then, check or uncheck the appropriate elements according to your preferences.
Congratulations, you now know how to check the latest visitor logs to your website.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.