How To View My Customer or Member ID
The Customer ID is your Crazy Domains account's unique identifier. You need to provide your Customer ID when contacting customer support so we can pull up your account immediately.
NOTE: The Member ID starts with an M followed by seven or eight digits. For example, M12345678.
Where to Find the Customer ID
To locate your customer ID, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click My Profile from the left sidebar menu.
You will see your Customer ID on top, below your account name.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Request to Permanently Delete Customer Private Data
- Ways To View Your Products and Services
- What Happens to My Domains If I Don't Renew My Hosting
- Can I Get a Refund on My Hosting
- How to Discontinue My Domain Name