Why does my Hyper-V Server Show Less RAM than ordered?
One update that may confuse existing users is the implementation of Dynamic Memory. Upon update of your Hyper-V VPS, your VM available RAM indicator will show only the highest value of RAM used since your last boot. Your purchased RAM is set up properly and if your Virtual Machine requires additional RAM, our system will provide it dynamically without user intervention. The indicator will actually show an increase as more RAM is accessed by your VM to a maximum of your purchased amount. For more details on Dynamic Memory click here.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact our support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Start and Reboot the Hyper-V server
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Windows Server?