In the unlikely event of your site getting reinfected after our Malware removal and cleanup, just open a new Malware removal request ticket and explain what happened. Our security team will review and adress the problem.
Removing Malware infection from your site
Malware removal and cleanup needs to be done manually by one of our security experts. To request malware removal do the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Site Scanner in the left menu.
- Select the domain name you wish to scan from the drop-down menu and click Scan Now.
- A popup box will appear with a Scanner Loader which will immediately start scanning your site.
- After the scanner is finished a Website Report will display with all the information that the scanner retrieved.
- Any infected areas will be shown in Red.
- Click Remove Malware. This button will only be shown if the scan results are Red.
- A box will apear asking for your ftp host information:
||Enter your ftp host domain or ip address, in most cases this is your domain name.
||Enter your Hosting Manager username.
||Enter your Hosting Manager password.
||Set directory to public_html or leave blank.
- Click on Request Malware Removal.
After submitting please do NOT touch your site, wait for a confirmation email back within 48 hours confirming malware removal and cleanup. After it has been cleaned we strongly suggest you change your FTP hosting password for extra security. View the guide below for more information.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.