Status is Fixed But Website Isn't Clean: What to Do?
If you received a ticket update saying that we're done working on your site and it's all clean but it still looks the same to you, try clearing your browser's cache.
You can also try to click on Scan Now under Site Reports results to get fresh results.
Most of the times it's just a caching issue. If you clear your cache and you still see problems, please reply to the ticket reporting the issues you are seeing. Our team will check out what is going on and let you know as soon as we can.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to stay clean from Malware
- How to Remove Malware Infection From My Website?
- My site is infected and I have no alerts
- How to setup Site Protection
- How to scan and detect Malware