Name Server Not Propagating
Updating your name server may take a while to see the changes on your Domain Name Server (DNS). And this process is DNS propagation, but if your name server isn’t propagating what do you do?
Read through this article to learn the symptom, cause, and what you can do to resolve this problem.
Your name server did not propagate after the suggested 24 to 48 hours propagation period. You are not able to access any domain services.
If you’re unable to see any changes on your name server information It could be due to:
- Unsynchronized data between our database and the registry's.
- Incorrect or invalid name server.
- Mismatch in the DS record key and/or certificate.
- Validate if the name server is correct.
- If you ever encounter this scenario, we recommend contacting our domains team so they can further look into it and make sure everything is set up correctly on our end.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.