This guide will help you set up your Crazy Domains Email Exchange account in the Outlook app on your Android device.
Before you proceed, make sure you have:
- downloaded and installed Outlook for Android app on your phone.
- created your email account already. See our guide on how you can create an email account.
- tried accessing the email via webmail and confirmed that sending and receiving are working.
- a stable internet connection.
- your email address and password handy.
Setting Up Email Exchange in Outlook for Android
- Open the Outlook app on your Android phone.
- Tap ADD ACCOUNT.
NOTE: Outlook may detect other email accounts. Just untick the boxes beside them and select CONTINUE.
- Enter your email address and tap CONTINUE.
- Enter the required details. See the guide below:
Ensure that you have entered the correct email address
Enter the password of the email account you’re trying to set up
Enter a preferred description (e.g., school, work, personal).
Leave this field blank
Enter your full email address
- After entering the details above, tap the check (✔) icon on the top-right.
- Tap ADD if you want to add another email account. Otherwise, tap MAYBE LATER to proceed with checking your emails.
- Give a little time for your messages to completely load as you may not immediately see them after setting up your email account.
- Send a test email to check if the setup is successful.
Was this helpful?
88% of people found this helpful.