How to Setup Server Side Scanning?
A lot of website attacks come from compromised servers and server level infections. Server Side Scanning will remotely monitor your site every 3-6 hours. These scans are very efficient.
Server Side Scanning will verify every single file on your site, looking for backdoors and other security issues that our remote scanner could miss. It also tracks file changes, giving you an audit trail of any changes that happen in your files.
Enabling Server Side Scanning
You can enable Server Side Scanning for no extra cost. It is not required, but we recommend all our users to enable it. Here is how you do it:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Server Scanner from the left menu.
- Click on the domain name you wish to scan and click Run Server Scan.
- A box will appear asking for your ftp host information.
FTP Host Enter your ftp host domain or ip address, in most cases this is your domain name. yourdomain.com. FTP Username Enter your Hosting Manager username. FTP Password Enter your Hosting Manager password. FTP Directory Set directory to public_html or leave blank.
- Click Enable Server Scan.
If everything was completed correctly, you will get a confirmation message. If your information is incorrect, a warning will display and you will need to enter it again.
Now complete, the server scanning will be logged and started within the hour and run continuously every 3-6 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to setup Site Protection
- How to stay clean from Malware
- How to scan and detect Malware
- How to Remove Malware Infection From My Website?
- How to remove Malware infection from your site