After your 30-Day Trial, the service will stop filtering and you will need to purchase the Premium Email Protection plan to continue this option.
You will be notified before the expiry date of the trial or you can upgrade any time within your Account Manager.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Protect from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain whose Email Protection Trial plan you wish to upgrade.
If you only have one Email Protection Trial plan, you will automatically be redirected to its product management page.
- Click on the Upgrade button on the Plan section.
- Select a new Plan and click Add to Cart to continue shopping or click Pay Now to select a Payment Option, then click Pay & Activate.
This will upgrade your 30-day trial to a full plan.
Premium Email Protection is an upgraded service to the Standard Spam Filter that is within your hosting service. It uses different technology and definitions which are updated constantly to detect spam as it happens.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.