Most likely your auto renewal failed because your credit card will expire soon or your credit card information is no longer valid. To solve this problem you will need to update your credit card information.
The auto renewal of any of your domains or products will be deactivated and you may need to manually renew your domains or products if your credit card expires in less than 7 days.
In order to draw your attention to this issue, we will send Reminder Notices 7, 3 and 1 days prior to your credit card's expiration date. As always, please make sure you check emails from us, as they may contain valuable information about your account and payments.
How to update your credit card information
You can update your credit card information easily by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your name, which is at the upper right-hand corner of your Home page, and select Payment Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to the Payment Settings section to view the list of credit cards you've added in your account.
- Click on the Update Card link below the credit card whose information you would like to update.
- From the drop-down menus select your new card's Expiry.
- Review the information then click Save.
Congratulations! You have now updated your credit card information.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.