WordPress powers millions of websites around the world. Even big-name brands like Disney, BBC America, and Wall Street Journal, use it to power their websites.
Why? Because it’s flexible, secure, and user-friendly.
If you don’t know how to navigate the WordPress dashboard or create a website using the platform, you’ll miss out on its wide-ranging features and benefits.
Join Jocelyn Gulbin, one of Crazy Domains’ WordPress developers, as she shows you how to use WordPress and leverage its features for your own website.
- Know and understand the different Dashboard widgets.
- Learn where to access and install website themes.
- Add and customise your website pages.
- Navigate your way through the Classic WordPress Editor and learn how to add, edit, and publish your website content.
- Add and assign different user roles and permissions.
- Discover the plugins you MUST install for better website performance and security.