Set Up Preferred Payment Method for Affiliate Payout
With the new Crazy Domains Affiliate Program platform, you can select your preferred payment method for your affiliate payout.
Here's how you can do it.
- Log in to your affiliate account.
- In the lower left section of the affiliate dashboard, click the kebab menu symbol, and then click Settings.
- When the Settings screen opens, scroll down to the FINANCE section, and then click Bank Account.
- In the Payment Method section of Bank Account, enter the applicable bank account information.
- In the Autopay section, select either of the following:
Note: The Electronic Funds Transfer option is selected by default. You can also select the PayPal option depending on your country.
Also, only use the English alphabet while filling out your bank account information. Failure to follow the appropriate direction may result in your payments not being processed.
- Pay me when my balance reaches threshold — Select the applicable amount threshold for your account balance.
- Pay me on a fixed day of the month — Select the 1st or 15th of each month to withdraw your funds.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to request payment of the Affiliate Commission
- Do you have an Affiliate or Referral program?
- How much does it cost to join the Affiliate Program?
- When can I cash-out my Affiliate commission?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?