Complete Guide on Affiliate Links or Assets
Affiliate Links or Assets are the promotional tools affiliates use for promoting Crazy Domains. This includes product catalogues, ads, and banners. You can see all Crazy Domains links and assets in your affiliate account dashboard after your application is approved.
Read on to know how you can manage your assets, and effectively customise them according to your campaign’s target audience.
Table of Contents
- Where to Find the Affiliate Links or Assets
- Get the Asset Code
- Get the Tracking Link
- Download a List of Assets
- Customise Your Affiliate Link
- Request Assets from CD
Where to Find the Affiliate Links or Assets
You can find all Crazy Domains promotional materials on the Assets page. Here’s how to access it:
- Log in to your Affiliate Dashboard.
- On the top navigation bar, click Content, then select Assets from the dropdown list.
From here, you will see a complete list of all the marketing assets that you can use in your ads and promotions.
Get the Asset Code
If you wish to embed the asset you like on your website, get its HTML or iFrame code. To get the asset code, do the following steps:
- On the assets page, select the asset you want.
- In the pop-up window, click the Get Ad Code button.
NOTE: The default landing page for each asset is Crazy Domain’s homepage. If you prefer a different landing page for a specific product, paste its URL in the Landing Page field and click Save.
- Select either the HTML or iFrame code, then click Copy Code.
Now, you can add the code to your website, blogs, emails, and other online promotional channels.
Get the Tracking Link
You can get just the tracking link for a specific asset if you don't want to use the pre-made banner.
- Select the asset you want to get the tracking link for.
- In the pop-up window, click Get Tracking Link.
You can share the asset or tracking link to your social media accounts, like Facebook or Twitter. For advanced users, you can use the tracking link to create your own HTML or iFrame code following the Crazy Domains brand guidelines. If you wish to customise the link and its landing page, you can check the Customise Your Affiliate Link section on this page.
Download a List of Assets
If you need to review a list of assets, you can download a CSV (comma-separated values) file from the Assets page. This will give you a simple list of an asset’s metadata (e.g., ad ID, campaign ID, file size, deal type) that you can use for tracking, reporting, or monitoring purposes.
To do so, check the tick box of each asset that you want to include in your CSV file, then click the Download icon on the right side of the screen.
Customise Your Affiliate Link
You may customise affiliate links to create shorter tracking links (also called vanity links). Follow these quick steps on how to generate or customise your link:
- On your Affiliate Dashboard, click the Link icon found on the left navigation bar.
- In the pop-up window, enter the product’s landing page URL that you want to customise.
- Click Create to generate a link.
- Click the Pencil icon in the text box, then make your necessary edits.
- Click the Check icon in the text box to save your changes.
- Copy, then paste the link to where you want to share it — Facebook, Twitter, or via a QR Code.
NOTE: Ensure that the product link you’re adding is an eligible product or service. Otherwise, purchases made via this link will not qualify for a commission.
TIP: Another way to do this is by using the CREATE A LINK widget on the right side of your dashboard.
Request Assets from CD
If you don't see the promotional material you want, ask for it by clicking the Request button on the top-right corner of the screen. Select the content type (Image, Email, Sponsored, Text, Text Link, Coupon, Article, Video) from the dropdown list. Fill out the request form, then click Submit.
We will get back to you as soon as we receive your request.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Getting started guide: Affiliate Program
- Do you have an Affiliate or Referral program?
- How much does it cost to join the Affiliate Program?
- When can I cash-out my Affiliate commission?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?