How to Login to Outlook Web Access (OWA)
OWA (Outlook Web Access) is an online option for Email Exchange accounts. Users can access their emails through a web browser using an active internet. OWA gives you the ability to keep track of emails and business updates even outside of the office.
Note: This option is available if you have created your Exchange Mailbox via your Exchange Manager.
Follow the steps below to login to your OWA via Crazy Domains Website or Direct Links.
If via Crazy Domains Website
- Click the Sign Up/Log In at the top of this page.
- Click the Email Login tab and select the Exchange Mailbox from the drop-down option and click Log In button.
- Enter your email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password, then click Sign In.
If via Direct Links
- Click the appropriate link to access OWA on any web browser:
- For Exchange 2016 (AU) - https://mail.premium.exchange/owa
- For Exchange 2016 (UK) - https://email.premium.exchange/owa
Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have any questions. We’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Access OWA Settings
- How to Recover Deleted Emails From Outlook and OWA
- How to Manage Block and Allow Lists in OWA
- How to Change the OWA Theme
- How to Add Email Signatures in OWA