If you plan to attract organic visitors from search engines, taking care of your technical SEO is a must. Technical SEO involves boosting the technical aspects of your website to deliver quality user experience.
Your website speed, sitemap structure, and mobile experience are a few of the technical factors you need to optimise to impress Google.
The question now is, how do you do that?
Join Kate Furninfer, our in-house SEO expert, as she enumerates the best Technical SEO strategies that help boost your rankings, traffic, and user experience.
- Learn what Technical SEO is and why it’s important
- Gain an understanding of search crawlers
- Know what a sitemap is and what it does to your website
- Learn how optimising your images can boost page speed
- See how you can optimise your website for mobile users
- Get extra tips on how to level up your SEO