Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere, and it is more than just a trend. Statistics point towards its continued growth. The AI market earned an estimated $86.9 billion in 2022 in revenue and is expected to reach a staggering $407 billion by 2023.
Its growth brought solutions that are quickly becoming an integral part in today’s processes. People have long moved past ChatGPT and are now looking at newer AI solutions. Let’s look at some of the latest AI-driven trends and innovations that are making noise across different industries today.
What’s New in AI? 7 Things to Know
- Medicine: Artificial intelligence, electrodes, and an avatar are translating a woman’s brain signals into speech — 20 years after she lost her ability to speak!
- Automobile: Oracle CTO Larry Ellison believes self-driving cars from Tesla will be a reality in the next 12 months.
- Soft skills: Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son claims that “artificial general intelligence will surpass the total intelligence of humankind by 10 times in 10 years.”
- Research: DeepMind, an artificial intelligence research laboratory, created an AI program to predict 3D structures of proteins — all 200 million proteins known to science and gifted it to humanity to develop vaccines, antibiotics, and more.
- Social: Recently, Meta rolled out generative AI tools to help advertisers create content like image backgrounds and text variations.
- Environment conservation: Elsewhere, Clemson University and NGOs have built an AI-enabled camera, TrailGuard AI, that remains hidden from poachers. The camera can detect wild tigers and transmit real-time images to smartphones and computers to boost tiger conservation and improve human-wildlife co-existence.
- Sports: According to Google experts, AI-powered robots can ‘teach themselves’ to play soccer.
AI continues to develop and introduce solutions that are accelerating tech growth and making the impossible happen. With AI poised to dominate technology in the future, embracing its innovations is a strategic choice. Rather than viewing it as a looming threat, welcoming its tech future-proofs your business and puts you at the forefront of progress.
Where’s AI Headed?
AI is constantly developing, adapting, and growing. Google’s Bard supposedly “possesses the sum of human knowledge, with microchips more than 100x faster than the human brain!”
However, like any technology, AI platforms are flawed. The information is sometimes prone to error and factually incorrect. And since the tool self-learns everything from the internet, it should be safeguarded with ‘safety filters’ that can screen red flags such as hate speech, bias, and more.
In addition, the question of user data privacy and security remains a big cause of concern. That’s probably why Google CEO Sundar Pichai claims:
“Google is holding back on releasing more advanced versions of Bard that can reason, plan and connect to internet search on their own so that the company can do more testing, get more user feedback and develop more robust safety layers.”
Despite these concerns, an overwhelming 95% of customer service leaders expect customers will be served by AI bots in the next three years!
Moreover, Gartner’s 2019 prediction of low-code/no-code tools by 2024 seems likely to be true for at least 65% of application development initiatives.
Finally, while AI may replace certain tasks, it’ll also open opportunities for a host of roles, such as AI project managers, trainers, ethicists, and so on. The future of AI is positive as long as the innovation occurs responsibly and ethically.
5 Popular AI Generators Useful for Small Businesses
While there are lingering uncertainties, businesses are positive about AI tools and solutions. According to Forbes Advisor, 64% of business owners believe that will help improve customer relationships and boost their productivity. They also expect AI to help them cut costs and streamline their processes.
Explore these top AI solutions that you can your small business can benefit from:
This tool offers AI-powered insights to make business planning a breeze. With its AI-Assistant feature and ready-to-use prompts as well as 400+ business templates, you can write a professional business plan in seconds!
The tool will auto-write sections for you, auto-improve the content, re-format sections as needed, and adjust the tone in real time.
Access: You need to pay for a subscription to fully access its features.
ClickUp’s AI feature helps you tackle tedious project management tasks and boost efficiency by 3x.
You can generate instant summaries of meeting notes, comment threads, etc., and action items from documents on the fly. You can also leverage the personal copy editor to elevate your writing.
Access: You can use ClickUp with a limited free plan. Access to more advanced features requires a paid subscription.
If you are looking for a high-quality content writing tool, look no further than Jasper.ai.
With this tool, you can significantly scale up your marketing and create superior social media posts, sales emails, blogs, website copy, and so on. Creating value-driven campaign assets was never this easy!
Access: Jasper.ai has a free trial offer. Extended usage requires a paid subscription.
4. Dall E2
Here’s an AI tool that generates realistic images and art from descriptive texts! Want an image of a koala bear playing basketball? You got it! The image resolution is great.
The images are original and far more accurate than the previous versions. Over 88.8% of users prefer Dall E2 for photorealism. So, if you need visual assets for marketing on a daily basis, this tool is a great option!
Access: You need to purchase credits to generate images. It costs $15 for 115 prompts.
5. Lumen 5
Any list of AI tools is incomplete without mentioning video-based platforms like Lumen 5. This online video creator tool enables you to create engaging videos within minutes.
Used by some of the biggest names in the industry (SAP, KPMG, PWC, CISCO, Salesforce, and more), Lumen 5’s point-and-click, as well as drag-and-drop capabilities, make video-making easier than making a deck!
Access: It offers a free plan with limitations and paid subscription options for more advanced features and functionality.
Disclaimer: We are not endorsed or affiliated with any of the brands or tools mentioned in this blog. Any references made are for informational purposes only. The use of any brands/tools mentioned is at your own discretion, we are not liable for any issues that may arise from your use of these tools.
Your Business Will Be AI-Powered Soon — So Prep Now!
Whether you like it or not, your business will need to onboard AI in some capacity in the near future. Get a head start and secure your .AI domain today.
You’ll be surprised to know that the .ai domain registrations have skyrocketed in the last year. Here’s why:
- Solid branding and identity: More and more organisations want to associate themselves with the AI wave, and getting a .ai domain for new websites is a great (and easy) start.
- Unparalleled AI edge: Organizations are also using the .ai domain to demonstrate authority and use it as a market differentiator among competitors. Your brand will be seen in a more positive and innovative light across stakeholders.
- Higher SEO rankings: If your business is related to AI in any capacity, having the .ai domain is advantageous for your SEO efforts. Your website will definitely rank higher, which can improve visibility and conversion rates.
- Better investment opportunities: If you want a steady stream of funding, you’ve got to think ten steps ahead and take the baby steps today. Given the popularity of the .ai domain, your brand supporting AI innovation will likely get the green light from more investors and venture capitalists in the long run.
In the end, remember that you want your customers to view your brand as a forward-looking entity — one that’s prepared for the future today. A reputable .AI domain is the way to go.