terms and conditions
Site Protection Terms & Services
24 Site Protection
This entire clause 24 relates to the Site Protection service.
24.1 Representations by us
24.1.1 Application of these Terms in respect of representations
You acknowledge and irrevocably agree that
- Any reliance you place on any representation(s) on other pages of the Site are subject to the terms and clarification specified in this Agreement, especially clause 24.1.2;
- You can only expect Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and
- In the event of any inconsistency between the representation(s) on other pages of the Site, and this Agreement, especially clause 24.1.2, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail over the representations - and your expectations of the Service shall be limited to the representations in this Agreement.
- We offer this Service at budget prices on the basis we deliver a budget Service (for example, compare also review of flights with Tiger Airways and review of flights with Singapore Airlines). For a premium level of Service, a premium price would need to be paid. You must contact us prior to making a purchase if you wish for a premium level service to ensure this option is available.
- The Site Protection service provides a method by which nominated websites can be monitored for a range of potentially damaging or dangerous features, scripts, plugins, malware, blacklisting as well as DNS, WHOIS, SSL Certification and other changes that can affect the regular operation of a website.
- As described above, it may be necessary for access to the website files to which the product has been assigned. Access can be provided via FTP, control panel, SSH and other viable methods available to us and our partners. Activity to remove the offending material may take place either via your guidance, or via the autonomous acknowledgement of an issue by staff of us or our partners. We may or may not communicate the nature of this activity in advance of the activity taking place.
- We can not be held liable for any updates made, by us, or our partners in effort to remove the offending material from the website. Care will be taken to ensure regular appearance and operation of the website following removal of the offending material, however it cannot be guaranteed in any way. Priority will be placed on removing the offending material no matter the consequences.
- You acknowledge that in the normal provision of these services we or our partners may:
The service allows for the alerting and removal of the matter which has been reported. This may require the manual modification of website files, scripts, plugins and/or any item or previous update which is causing or leading to damages to the normal operation of the website.
- Download your website, including but not limited to the content which is included within your website, such as images, pages, code, databases, and any associated applications or scripts related to your website.
- Identify, diagnose, repair, and/or remove malware or links to malware, modify code to remove identified vulnerabilities which are deemed to be database or cross site scripting hacks.
- Upload your website and/or modify your login credentials to any console, account, and/or related matters.
- Contact Google, Phishtank or any other party which maintains or operates a malware listing authority. If your website is not hosted with us, we may contact the entity hosting the data in order to take appropriate action outlined within this document and/or our website.
You expressly and irrevocably agree that:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Services are utilized to their full potential;
- It is your responsibility to ensure the appropriateness and compatibility of Services that you are purchasing;
- You have ensured that Services that you are purchasing are appropriate and compatible to your needs prior to making the purchase;
- We are not obliged to provide refunds or account credit for any Service that is functional, as described, or of acceptable quality for the purpose which it is provided by us. We reserve the right, subject to these terms and our discretion, to offer you:
- An account credit; or
- A refund
- We may offer account credit to be applied to your account as a gesture of goodwill. Account credits can only be redeemed via purchase of any Service(s) available at our website.
- We may choose, on your request to downgrade an account however no refund or account credit will be applied if outside the 72 hour rejection period where we have determined that the Service provided is functional, as described, or of acceptable quality for the purpose for which it is provided;
- You are liable to pay any administrative costs incurred by us as a result of refunding any Service within the 72 hour rejection period;
- Deposit/Cheque order cancellations will result in a credit being applied to your account or result in a surcharge to be taken from the refunded amount offered;
- Direct Deposit overpayments will either be returned via full account credit or transaction reversal minus surcharge;
- Your request for refund will be denied where:
- Service on the claim has been used illegally or outside the terms of service (spam, trojan, resource abuse resulting in a suspension, or any other way we deem to be inappropriate, including a website being compromised due to a vulnerability of an application installed by the user);
- We believe you have breached your agreement with clause 24.1.1(a), (b) and (c) in any way;
- We have sent communication to you, and we do not receive a response to our communication within 1 week of us sending such communication; or
- We believe the request is fraudulent.
- We take no responsibility for any mistakes in application either on the advice of our staff or your sole decision; and
- You are liable for the costs we incur (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) if you make any claim in connection with or arising from Services, and you have breached your agreement with clause 24.2 of these Terms in any way whatsoever at any time after indicating your agreement to these Terms.
only in circumstances where a cancellation request has been filed within 72 hours, being the reasonable 'rejection period' of the purchase application being made.
24.2.2 Process of claiming refund
In order to claim a refund or account credit, you undertake to clearly request a refund or account credit (and provide reasons for the request) via email to us within 72 hours from the date that the Service was provisioned as defined by the invoice creation date, or within 72 hours of the dispute occurring. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that we have received your email within this timeframe. Generally, a response will be sent to you within a fortnight of us receiving your request, but we may convey a response earlier. You also understand that your eligibility for refund or account credit is subject to clause 24.2.1 of this Agreement.
Account credits cannot be refunded or redeemed as cash credits under any circumstances. Account credits, whether purchased by you or provided to you as a gesture of goodwill, can only be redeemed via purchase of any Service(s) available at our website.
24.3 Suspension & cancellation
You expressly and irrevocably agree that we reserve the right to suspend/cancel any/all Service if:
- You have any outstanding invoice or account.
- Your account is in dispute or dispute resolutions procedure, court order, judgement, findings or determination.
- You fail to comply with any provision in this agreement or those referenced in this agreement
- There is evidence of fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, offensive activities, or any activity in breach of a third party's rights.
- We deem your use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, us or our suppliers.
- We deem any other reason as satisfactory to protect us, our staff and/or our suppliers.
Any suspension or cancellation is subject to clause 24.2.
If your account is cancelled under this agreement:
- You must pay all outstanding charges to us immediately.
- We may revoke/terminate any license issued to or by you in relations to the services as of the date of cancellation.
- We may immediately delete all data held prior to cancellation.
- We may perform any action without notice.
- Any amounts paid by you in advance are forfeited upon the termination of your account.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Site Protection, or take any further measures deemed necessary, at our sole discretion, at any time and without prior warning, as a means to ensure the integrity of the Service, us and the terms of this Agreement. Such suspension or termination or discretionary decision is done so without any liability to you given the following circumstances, including but not limited to;
- If you breach these Terms;
- You or any person using your account, whether with consent or not, misuses the Service;
- Incorrect information given by you to us;
- There are reasonable grounds for us to suspect any of the above.